Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Completely Befuddled


It was pointed out by Frits (in the kindest possible way) that my previous post HAD been previously posted some time ago, so again my apologies for that. I have posted so much stuff over such a long period of time that I'm completely befuddled on what to post next.

But I will make an effort to pull up some new stuff, so stay tooned. 

I'm still having technical troubles with this site and I think you might too if you're trying to leave comments (though for some weird reason spammers are getting through jes' fine).  I'll keep trying to get it all fixed, sooner or later. 

Long Live Kelly!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your Pogo posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear that you are still alive (I really was wondering...)

    Greetings

    Hun

    LLK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Holler fer Befuddled -- that oughta fit anybody in the fam'ly." -- Pogo on 3-7-1955, when Bewitched and Bothered were slowly figuring out that it was Bemildred who was missing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can post again. One of my favorite sites.

    ReplyDelete