Saturday, April 11, 2020

Well, Whaddayaknow, I Think I'm Back On

Well, it's taken me the longest time to get back on this Blog, having been locked out for almost a year. I THINK I'm back on, so I'm testing this out with this front and back cover of one of my favorite Kelly non-Pogo works, Fairy Tale Parade #3. I may have posted this before, but if I did, well, here it is again. Let's see if this works . . .

Fairy Tale Parade #3

Well, well, it seems to work. except I couldn't get the first paragraph to flush left.

This cover and others like it are so comforting to me, even in my old age, during stressful times such as we have with Covid-19. The cover is timeless, colorful and magical—just what I need to calm my anxieties.

9 comments:

  1. Great that you're back! I started to worry a little...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was starting to worry a bit myself, Frits, but thank you, I am back!

      Delete
  2. (now its my turn having problems to get over my oh so important message)
    ...and there I was afraid all these times you might have faded away, old man..
    Did the trumpets of war in the fight against this obnoxious Chines Bug re-animate you?

    Welcoe among the still barely living

    Hun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Hun, the Chinese Bug is prohibited from entering this household, but I've had a few other health demons swirling around me (mostly chipping away at my spine). Also dealing with financial stress eating away at the timbers. But I am somewhat re-animated and inspired to hang out with the ever-lovin' likes of you! Keep on living, Hun!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for persisting!
    - Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. At last!!! There's no way I can tell you how happy I am to see you're still around. I spend a lot of time on the net, being retired and all like that there, and I always finish my day with cartoons. Yours is last one of the day so I know sleep will be happy.

    Stay safe.

    Oke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Some Kelly goodness is just what we need these days.

    ReplyDelete