Wednesday, August 24, 2016

No Room in this Perfession for Quackery

Sorry it's taken me so long to post up another vintage Pogo strip, but life's got all kinds of DIS-tractions, don't it? 

This Sunday strip isn't part of my favorite arc, but it's Kelly, it's vintage and it's original Sunday color. Good enough for me, sez I.

Besides, when this was published I was just 2 days from entering this ol' world.

And HAPPY (as happy as it can be, under the circumstances) 
103rd BIRTHDAY, WALT KELLY! 

May 4, 1952

2 comments:

  1. Thom,

    if it's Kelly and good enough for you, it must be good enough for the rest of us Kellyphiles.
    Whatever makes you voice less than optimistic comments on today's circumstances,just remember the (was it Porky?) remark: "Don't take life too serious; it's not nohow permanent"

    Concurring and thanking
    Hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Too be drug out." I quote this line often.

    ReplyDelete