Monday, January 20, 2014

Only One Pup Like This

I'm going to start posting, once in a while, individual black and white Kelly panels that are monochromatic gems...in my view at least. These are images that could be poster size on my wall and bring great joy to my eyes (if I had any wall space left, which I don't).

I'd also like to mention that I'm going to, soon, launch a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for Pictorial Arts Journal official premiere issue. That Journal will be showcasing great art in large and detailed formats and will definitely promote cartooning greats, Kelly among them. I will give more details over the next couple of weeks, but I hope you already know how Kickstarter works. And I hope  you might be in a position to help when the time comes.

Cheers to you all and Long Live Kelly!

Kelly is ahead of his time with his www. (if you see what I mean)


1 comment:

  1. Wish I knew where this beautiful panel came from. Looks like it was lengthened for one of the Pogo Simon & Schuster books --- something in the late 50s to early 60s?

    ReplyDelete