Saturday, September 22, 2012

Logger Slang His Rutabagles

I've been working on deadline non-stop, I have one of my worst headaches ever, and this new blogger interface is a booger (hmm, booger blogger — I like that), so I'm amazed that I've been able to scan up and clean up this latest post. BUT, I can't wait for Sunday morning to post it, I've gotta go collapse right now.

Enough about my grumbling, I'm still a lucky man in so many ways. So, Happy Sunday, Kelly Sunday once again to all you Pogoholics!

 March 21, 1971

2 comments:

  1. triple cheers to you, Thom!
    Hoping that
    - your antipathy to the new version of Blogger did not transfer to cleaning up the Pogo-scan (if so: quadruple the triples...)
    - your headache clears up soon and completely
    - that your deadlines leave you with an (even if small) breathing space this Sunday
    I would like to thank you for a good starting gun into the new week.

    Hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun, with encouragement like you give me, I could finish a hundred mile marathon, even if I had to crawl across the finish line.

    ReplyDelete