Sunday, April 12, 2020

Me is for You and You is for Me . . .

I've been doing this blog for so long, with so many posts, and now a year hiatus, that I have little idea what I've posted or not. And I'm too time-crunched right now to look backwards. So for a while I'm just posting some random panels that I really like, even if they've been posted before, just to keep a ball rolling around here.

This is a neat panel anyway, but I especially like Beauregard's intense passion. Wack wack wack wack wack


2 comments:

  1. I am just happy to see you posting again! Please continue as all of Kelly's Pogo material is gold. I especially enjoy any original art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On their way to the picnic that got taken over by Mr. Pig and then shot up by Wiley Catt. (That was the only time the group was called a "Union" -- in order to make the initials OGPU to match Mr. Pig's organization.)

    Glad you're back on, Thom!!!

    ReplyDelete