Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The Fearless Army

I know I've posted this panel some time in the past, but it's such a beauty, and I'm experimenting here with full high resolution to see if it comes across that way on your end. Please let me know in the comments if it comes in large for you. If so, I'd love to post more panels at full rez.

This is from Kelly's peak of artistic creativity from the 1966-67 Pandemonia period. Even though I have all the tear sheets from that time, I hope I live long enough to see the Fantagraphics volume covering all that, just because it will be a beautiful book!


3 comments:

  1. it comes through in high enough rez that i can see the dots! 😉

    looks good, and glad to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goes almost all the way across my screen, so looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy you're posting again. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete